This is an overview of our recipes with mushrooms. It’s a subset of the recipes on Cook And Drink.
We strongly advise against foraging your own mushrooms, unless you’re an expert and know exactly what to do. Always buy your mushrooms from a trusted re-seller. And in case of doubt: don’t eat them.
Best is to cook mushrooms since some mushrooms (morel, pied blue) should not be eaten raw.
More recipes can be found in books by Antonio Carluccio, Jane Grigson, Michael McLaughlin and Johnny Acton, Nick Sadler and Jonathan Lovekin.
- Bay Boletes
- Caeser’s Mushrooms
- Fairy Ring Mushroom
- Horn of Plenty
- Oyster Mushrooms
- summer truffle with asparagus
- summer truffle with eggs
- winter truffle – omelet
- Bianchetti with oysters à la Antonio Carluccio
- winter truffle with Potato Mousseline and Scallops
- winter truffle – Sauce Périgueux a la Kimizu
- winter truffle with Scallops
- winter truffle with Sweetbread and Madeira
- winter truffle – Tournedos Rossini
- Lobster Mushroom
- Parasol Mishrooms
- Pied Blue
- Saint Georges Mushroom